Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Packing Size: 60 Tablets
A combination formula of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3.
Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 has been specially developed with 3 different forms of calcium compounds - calcium citrate, calcium phosphate and calcium amino acid chelate. It also contains magnesium, vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals.
Taking calcium may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and also promote healthy bones. Vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals can aid the absorption and function of calcium. Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function and is also essential for bone health.
When taken as directed, Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 cab help prevent osteoporosis, manage calcium deficiency, support bone and muscle health plus maintain general wellbeing.
- A comprehensive formula with 3 different forms of calcium compounds - calcium citrate, calcium phosphate and calcium amino acid chelate plus magnesium, vitamin D3 and K1
- May help prevent osteoporosis
- Improves the absorption and function of calcium
- Helps maintain healthy bones
- Manages calcium deficiency
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium Citrate (Calcium 63.2 mg): 300 mg
- Calcium Phosphate (Calcium 126 mg): 325 mg
- Calcium Amino Acid Chelate (Calcium 40 mg): 200 mg
- Total Calcium (total equivalent elemental calcium): 229.2 mg
- Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4 mg): 65 mg
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 102.5 mg): 170 mg
- Total Magnesium (total equivalent elemental magnesium): 115.9 mg
- Zinc Amino Acid Chelate (Zinc 2.5 mg): 12.5 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5 mg): 15 mg
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1): 5 mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 60 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU): 5 mcg
- Folic Acid: 100 mcg
- Adults – Take one (1) tablet 2 to 3 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 9-12 years – Take one (1) tablet 2 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 8 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.
Recently Viewed Products
Rs.5,990.00Caltrate with Vitamin D3 C6...