Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Packing Size: 28 tablets
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is a combination of ingredients which are beneficial in times of ongoing stress. Contains passion flower traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension. Helps the body convert food into energy.
- Helps reduce the symptoms of stress.
- Traditionally in used Western herbal medicine to help relieve nervous tension
- Helps support energy production
- Helps support the heathy functioning of the nervous system.
- Contain nutrients necessary for the heathy functioning of adrenal glands and which can also support the body's response to stress.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride): 75 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 10 mg
- Nicotinamide: 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg): 68.7 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin): 30 mcg
- Vitamin H (Biotin): 20 mcg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate: 145 mg
- Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250 mg): 130 mg
- Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg): 50 IU
- Magnesium phosphate: 140 mg
- Calcium phosphate: 100 mg
- Potassium phosphate monobasic: 117.3 mg
- Folic acid: 150 mcg
- Avena Sativa (oats) extract equiv. to dry seed: 250 mg
- Passiflora incamata (Passion Flower) extract equiv. to dry herb: 100 mg
- Lecithin: 50 mg
- Choline bitrate: 25 mg
- Inositol: 25 mg
- Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
- Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.