Blackmores Multi B
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Packing Size: 30 tablets
Blackmores Multi B is a dietary supplement that's been specially formulated to provide the B-complex group of vitamins which are required for the conversion of food into energy. This formula is suitable for people who feel depleted and run-down.
The B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins commonly found together in foods. The B group vitamins play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats to produce energy. Also, the normal function and maintenance of the body relies on the presence of the B group vitamins.
Water soluble vitamins are not stored by the body in large amounts, therefore regular consumption of these vitamins in the diet is necessary. Various situations may increase the need for the B vitamins above that which can be provided by a normal diet. For example, stress increases the requirements for the vitamin B group. Overindulgence in alcohol can also affect the absorption and use of the B group vitamins, especially B1 and folic acid.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 8.5 mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate): 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride): 10 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide): 60 mg
- Biotin: 50 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): 20 mg
- Choline bitartrate: 50 mg
- Folic acid: 200 mcg
- Inositol: 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 10 mcg
- Adults – Take one (1) tablet with meal or as professionally prescribed
- Not recommended for children under 12 years.
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.