Difflam Spray Mouth & Throat Infection
- Relief from inflammation of the mouth and throat
- Suitable for adults and children
- Easy to use
For the treatment of painful and sore mouth and throat conditions.
Difflam throat & mouth spray acts locally to provide relief from pain associated with inflammation of the mouth and throat.
Features of Difflam throat & mouth spray
- Suitable for adults, the elderly and children
- With benzydamine hydrochloride
- Targets mouth and throat pain
Suitable for Adults, the elderly and children
How to use
- Spray directly onto the affected area of the mouth or throat as follows:
- Adults and children aged 12 years and older: Spray 4-8 puffs in the mouth to every 1.5 to 3 hours.
- Children 6-12 years of age: Spray 4 puffs in the mouth every 1.5 to 3 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age: Spray 1 puff in the mouth for every 4 kilograms of body weight, up to a maximum of 4 puffs 1.5 to 3 hours.
- After spraying wipe the end of the spray-tube with a tissue to stop it from becoming blocked.
- Discontinue if prolonged stinging occurs in the mouth or throat.
- If the condition gets worse, or does not get better, speak to a pharmacist or doctor