Methycobal 500 mcg 30 Tablets
Packing Size: 30 Tabs
Made in Japan
Imported: Saudi Arabia
- Methycobal Tablet is a supplement of vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells.
- This medicine is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It is also sometimes used in people with pernicious anemia and other conditions.
- Methycobal 500 mcg tablets Mecobalamin: Product of Eisai, Japan
- Contain Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 500 mcg in each tablet
- Convenience and Effective: Orally administer 1 tablet 3 times a day
- Effective by Supportive for Adult Peripheral nerve health.
- Safe Packing : 3 strips x 10 tablets in Foils in Box with Safe and Seal Pack.
<class=tablez style="box-sizing: inherit;">
Daily Use with Multivitamins :
Treat Vitamin B12 Deficiency Anemia :
Help Reduce Peripheral Neuropathy :
Hand and Foot Numbness and Neuritis :
Vitamin B12 and Diabetes :
How to use:
- Methycobal tablets should be taken in dosage and duration as advised by the doctor.
- The usual adult dosage for oral use is 3 tablets (1, 500 micrograms of mecobalamin) daily divided into three doses.
- The dosage may be adjusted depending on the patient’s age and symptoms.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Methycobal 500 MCG Tablet is used to relieve the symptoms of nerve damage in the feet and hands.
- Megaloblastic Anemia: Methycobal 500 MCG Tablet is used to treat anemia due to deficiency of Vitamin B12.
Caution & Warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Inform your doctor if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother or if you are suffering from any medical conditions such as liver or kidney disease.
- It also contains carnauba wax, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium oxide, stearic acid, calcium stearate, sucrose, talc.
Serving Size: One Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30