Imported Neurobion 30s Tabs
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Packing Size: 30 Tabs
Origin: Saudi Arabia
Neurobion 30 Coated Tablets :
- Neurobion coated tablets contain a combination of vitamins B1,B6 and B12 which are of particular importance for the normal functioning of the neural metabolism.
- Like all other vitamins, they are essential nutrients which the body cannot produce itself.
- The efficacy of the combined vitamins B1,B6 and B12 contained in Neurobion coated tablets is superior to that of the individual vitamins alone.
- The effect of B vitamins in diseases of the nervous system involves compensation of accompanying vitamin B deficiencies and stimulation of natural healing processes in the nervous tissue.
- At the same time, the analgesic effects of the vitamin B complex favorably affect the therapeutic result.
- For the supportive treatment of neuritis and non-inflammatory diseases of the nerves, e.g.:
- pain and/or paralysis in the facial nerves (trigeminalneuralgia, facial paresis)
- pain in the area of the intercostal nerves, cervical vertebral column, shoulders and arms, as well as of the lumbar vertebral column
- states of irritation due to diseases of the vertebral column.
Servings Per Container: 30
|Vitamin B1||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6||200 mg|
- thiamine disulphide (vitamin B1),
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
How to use:
- Please keep strictly to the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
- Generally: One coated tablet 3 times daily. The coated tablets should be taken whole with some liquid after meals.
Caution & Warnings:
- For oral use
- Do not store above 25C
- Keep drug out of reach of children
- You should inform your doctor immediately of any signs of side effects or in the case of pregnancy