Nurofen For Children Strawberry 200mg/5mg Oral Suspension 100ml
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 176): divided by 0% off)
Imported from UK
Double Strength. Fever & Pain Relief. Sugar Free and Colour Free
See details below, always read the label
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
NUROFEN FOR CHILDREN STRAWBERRY 200mg/5ml ORAL SUSPENSION
is an oral suspension for children aged between 7-12 years who weigh more than 20 kg. To be taken by mouth.
Relieves symptoms of cold and flu
- rheumatic or muscular pain
- dental pain
children aged between 7-12 years who weigh more than 20 kg
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral and short-term use only. Shake the bottle well before use. Use the spoon inside to measure the dose accurately
Always use this medicine exactly as indicated. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
NOT SUITABLE for children under 7 years old or weighing less than 20kg.
FEVER, PAIN AND SYMPTOMS OF COLD AND FLU:
|Child's age||How much and how often|
|7 - 9 years||one 5ml dose 3 times in 24 hours|
|10 - 12 years||one 7.5ml dose (5ml + 2.5ml) 3 times in 24 hours|
Doses should be given every 6 – 8 hours. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than the recommended dose in 24 hours. If symptoms persist after 3 days or worsen, consult your doctor.
WARNING: Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT GIVE THIS PRODUCT IF YOUR CHILD:
- is under 7 years old or weighs less than 20 kg.
- is allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
- is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg.
- has (or has had two or more episodes of ) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- has ever suffered from shortness of breath, asthma, a runny nose, swelling on their face and/or hands or hives after using aspirin or other similar painkillers (NSAIDs).
- has ever had a gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation, related to previous use of NSAIDs.
- has severe liver or severe kidney failure.
- has severe heart failure.
- has bleeding of the brain (cerebrovascular bleeding) or other active bleeding.
- has unclarified blood formation disturbances.
- has severe dehydration (caused by vomiting, diarrhoea or insufficient fluid intake).
- has a fructose intolerance.
SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE GIVING THIS PRODUCT IF YOUR CHILD:
- has or had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- has chicken pox.