Nurofen Period Pain 16 Softgels
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Imported from UK
Packing Size: 16 Softgels
Nurofen Express Period Pain 200mg Soft Capsules
FOR RAPID RELIEF FROM:
Period pain and associated symptoms:
- Period pain cramps
- Muscular pain
- Headache and migraine pain
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only.
Adults, the elderly and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required.
Do not chew capsules. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not take more than 6 capsules in any 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years: If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers
- are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated.
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Store below 25°c. Store in the original pack.
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredient: Each liquid capsule contains: Ibuprofen 200mg
Also contains: Potassium, Sorbitol and E124. See leaflet for full list.