Teetha Teething Granules
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules for teething pain relief. Each 300mg sachet contains 6c homeopathic potency of Chamomilla.
Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules from 3 Months+ Only 24 Sachets is a homeopathic medicinal product without approved therapeutic indications.
A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
24 ready-dosed sachets.
For babies from 3 months old.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
For full instructions, read the enclosed leaflet before using the granules.
For oral use.
- Detach one sachet from strip of 4.
- The baby should be upright or in a sitting position and the granules given slowly into the front of the baby's mouth, a little at a time. Ensure the granules fully dissolve in the baby's mouth.
Babies 3-6 months: A spoon should be used and half a sachet given at a time. Check all the granules have fully dissolved before giving the remaining half.
Babies over 6 months: the granules should be poured slowly into the baby's mouth or a spoon may be used.
Use one sachet every 2 hours for a maximum of 6 doses during any 24 hour period.
Do not use more sachets than the label/leaflet tells you to. Consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if the symptoms worsen, or they persist for more than 7 days or is any side effects occur.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not give this medicine to the baby is he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Return any unused medicine to your pharmacist for safe disposal.
- Do not use after expiry date shown on carton and sachet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25ºC. Store in the original packaging.
Active ingredients: Each 300mg granules in a sachet contain: Chamomilla recutita (Chamomilla) 6c
Also contains: Lactose Monohydrate, Xylitol, Starch, Pregelatinised Maize Starch.