(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
- The warm variation of the classic Tiger Balm muscle pain relief ointment is ideal for soothing muscular aches and pains.
- This muscle pain relieving ointment also works fast to soothe itch due to insect bites.
- Rub over affected area to reduce aches, swelling and other discomforts quickly and effectively.
- Warm relief for muscle pains.
- Relief for itches due to insect bites.
- Fast acting pain-relief properties.
- Ointment made from herbal ingredients.
- It causes intense blood flow at the place of application.
- Tiger White balm is soft and after application it has warming effect and then cooling effect later.
How To Use:
- To use Tiger Balm, rub it into the skin in the area where you feel stiffness or pain.
- You can repeat the application and massaging process up to four times per day.
- You'll also want to avoid bathing immediately before or after use.
Warnings And Precautions:
- Do not use it when seal is broken.
- Stop using it if any allergic reactions.
- Be careful not to get it in your eyes, mouth, or other sensitive areas, and don't use it on open sores or wounds.
- If your skin reacts to Tiger Balm and stays red or irritated, stop using.
- Camphor 25%.
- Menthol 10%.
- Cajuput 7%.
- Mint Oil 6%.
- Clove Oil 5%.
- Cassia Oil 5%.