UK Nexium Control 20mg Esomeprazole 14 Caps
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 176): divided by 0% off)
Imported from UK
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults.
See details below. Always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 and over.
Active Ingredients: Esomeprazole
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 or over.
Adults aged 18 and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Take one capsule once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The capsules should be swallowed whole. Do not chew, crush or open capsule.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active Ingredients: Each gastro-resistant capsule contains 20 mg esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate).
Also Contains: Sucrose