UK Nexium Control 20mg Esomeprazole 14 Tabs
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Imported from UK
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults.
See details below. Always read the label
Suitable for: Adults aged 18 and over.
Active Ingredients: Esomeprazole
For short-term treatment of reflux symptoms (heartburn, acid regurgitation) in adults, aged 18 years or over.
Adults aged 18 or over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
See package leaflet for further information.
Adults, aged 18 years and over:
- Oral use
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture.
Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg Esomeprazole (as Magnesium Trihydrate).
Other ingredients: Sucrose