Vitamin K2 + D3 Webber Naturals
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 176): divided by 0% off)
Packing Size : 30 Softgels
Vitamin K2 and D3 from Webber Naturals features vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7), a fat-soluble form of vitamin K that offers 24-hour benefits in a single dose. Exciting research shows that vitamin K2 directs calcium to bones and away from arteries. Vitamin D3 plays a key role in calcium absorption.
- Highly absorbable vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- 24-hour protection from a single dose
- Increases bone density; promotes the development of healthy teeth; and protects the heart
This research-based combination helps to improve bone density and cardiovascular health. Vitamin K2 helps guide calcium towards the areas of the body where it is needed, such as the skeleton, and away from areas where it could have a negative effect, such as the cardiovascular system. Clinical trials show vitamin K supplementation can prevent and even reverse hardening of the arteries and increase bone density in individuals with atherosclerosis.
Vitamin K2 and D3 from Webber Naturals features vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7), an advanced, fat-soluble form of vitamin K that has been shown to offer 24-hour benefits from a single daily dose. Vitamin D has long been considered a classic nutrient for bone metabolism. New evidence shows that vitamins K and D work synergistically to improve bone density. Many of the clinical trials examining the effects of K2 on bone density found much greater effect when vitamins K2 and D3 were given together as opposed to either nutrient alone.
This winning combination from Webber Naturals is ideal for increasing bone density, inhibiting calcification of arteries, and ensuring the development of healthy teeth.
Each tablet contains:
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7): 120 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 25 mcg (1000 IU)
- Take one (1) softgel daily or as directed by a physician.
This is a Halal product
* No medicinal claims are made or implied for any product and these are being sold as Nutritional/Dietary Supplements. Use as suggested or as advised by healthcare provider.