ONE TABLET PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL
(Liquid error (sections/product-template line 176): divided by 0% off)
Imported: UNITED KINGDOM
Packing Size: 30 Tablets
A carefully formulated supplement for women 70 and over, scientifically developed to support overall health & vitality, along with areas of health particularly relevant to those in the later stages of life, such as heart, brain, vision, immune and energy. From the UK's No.1 women's supplement brand.
- Immune Support - contains vitamin C and D which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Cognitive Function - with iron, iodine and zinc which contribute to normal cognitive function
- Heart & Circulation - includes vitamin B1 which contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vision - vitamins C and E plus mineral zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Energy levels – with thiamin, copper and iron which contribute to normal energy release
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No preservatives, yeast, lactose or gluten
- Wellwoman is not tested on animals
Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Made in a site that may handle nuts. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Not to be taken on an empty stomach. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
Contributes to the normal function of the heart and nervous system
Contribute to normal formation of red blood cells
Contributes to normal mental performance
Contribute to normal cognitive function
Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.